Friday, May 11, 2007

Daiwa Saltiga Z - Superb Spinning Reel





If someone ask me about the best spinning reel, I will just answer Daiwa Saltiga Z. Why? I think it's the stronger spinning reel I ever use for saltwater fishing at this moment. My current record by using Saltiga Z4500 is 10kg wahoo or we call it ikan tenggiri in Malaysia. Saltiga Z has what serious offshore anglers want. Durability is achieved with simple and tough design.
Saltiga Z features:-
Digigear for extra power, comfort and for longer product life, saltwater proof sealed drag, sealed line roller and gear box, full-time infinite anti-reverse system for solid hooksets, rotor brake for accidental bail closure prevention, ABS spool for longer cast, superior drag and less line tangles, airbail for tangle-free, trouble-free operation, massive line roller to wind in 200lb mono leader, Machined Super Metal body, scratch resistant titanium spool lip.

I want to catch a bigger fish with this reel!

No comments: