Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Resepi Satay Anglerchef (Anglerchef Satay Recipe)


In Malaysia, the most popular place to find delicous satay is Kajang. Kajang is part of Selangor state. At least once a month, I bring my family to enjoy the satay taste. I always make a satay BBQ for my family. Sometime I use to marinade the ingredient for my chicken wing. I call it my chicken wing satay. So, here is the recipe to make your delicous satay. Enjoy grilling!!!

Ingredients:-

1 kg - Chicken/Beef meat boneless (cut into cube)
4 - medium red onion (ground)
6 cloves - garlic (ground)
1 1/2 inch - ginger (ground)
2 sticks - lemongrass (ground)
1 tablespoon - cumin powder
1 tablespoon - coriander powder
1 tablespoon - tumeric powder
1 tablespoon - brown sugar
8 tablespoon - sugar
1/2 tablespoon - salt

Methods:-

Marinade all the ingredients with meat 1-2 hours or overnight to taste better. Keep it cold. Soak wooden satay sticks in cold water for 20 minutes. Skewer the meat on the sticks and broil (grill) the satays evenly over a barbecue or under a hot broiler (grill), until brown all over. Turn the satays several times during cooking and serve.

Now ready to serve. Serve with onion and cucumber cut. Eat with peanut sauce or we called it "kuah kacang' (I'll teach you how to make "kuah kacang" in later post).

1 comment:

gossip with david said...

Can you do for me it looks delicious!!!